We live and work in amazing places, and ones we’re proud to call home. Through our community-service initiatives, we strive to make them even better.
Advanced Benefits employees donate their time, energy, leadership, and financial support to a wide variety of causes that improve the quality of life for all members of our communities.
Having grown up in North Idaho and now raising my own children here, I choose to give my time because United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
Chris Keim, VP of Operations
Supporting Local Events
We are proud to be making a difference by volunteering with and sponsoring the following non-profits, community organizations, and events.
- Coeur d’Alene Chamber of Commerce
- Post Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Hayden Chamber of Commerce
- Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce
- Boise Valley Economic Partnership
- Coeur d’Alene Charter Gala
- NAWIC Golf Tournament
- United Way impACT Luncheon
- Salem Angels SOAR
- North Idaho Cross Country Team
- ABC Golf Tournament
- Guns-n-Hoses Charity Bike Ride
- Human Resource Network of North Idaho
- Lady d’Alene’s
- The Coeur Group
- Coeur d’Alene Leadership
- Coeur d’Alene Rotary
- Post Falls Rotary
- United Way of North Idaho
- North Idaho CASA
- Women of Impact
- Kootenai County Police and Fire Memorial Foundation
- Children’s Village
- Associated Builders and Contractors Inland Pacific Chapter
- Chicks and Chaps
- Wine Women and Shoes
- Post Falls Reverse Job Fair
- Coeur d’Alene ACT
- Safe Passage Violence Prevention Center
- Specialized Needs Recreation
- Boys and Girls Club
- North Idaho Alliance-Women’s Conference
Check out our Facebook page for other community events.
We welcome the opportunity to support qualified non-profit organization’s causes and events. If you are interested in investigating a possible collaboration with us, please Advanced Benefits Sponsorship Request Form and submit via email only to . Please submit your request a minimum of 60 days before your event (or before funds are required).
After review, we will contact you to further discuss the possible community-enhancing sponsorship opportunities.