Protecting Your Business
With employee-benefits regulations increasing in complexity and compliance audits becoming more common, your business must have an expert partner that keeps you ahead of these constant changes to avoid costly fines and penalties.
Finding the Right Compliance Partner
Advanced Benefits client teams will work with you to evolve a compliance plan that identifies potential challenges and implements strategies to avert them, helping to ensure long-term success. We also have access to compliance specialists and outside legal counsel when additional expertise is required.
Credible Information for Today’s Market.
Compliance questions and issues frequently arise in the following areas:
- Affordable Care Act Mandates
- ERISA non-discrimination rules, including issues surrounding wellness programs, premiums and discounts, and similar issues
- COBRA, including operation, notice, and related matters
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Filing and other requirements, especially Form 5500
- HRA, HSA, FSA operation and non-discrimination rules
- Cafeteria-plan operations, such as change in status and other rules
- General compliance issues for welfare-benefit plans